Takasago Ltd brand, Model AA1000F.
Portable laboratory OUTPUT: 0 to 150 or 0 to 300 vac @ 1.2 kva,
50 / 60 / 400 Hz. Variable
regulated AC power supply with digital frequency meter
and analog volt / amp metering. Working perfectly and in excellent condition this unit's AC power input is factory wired for 120vac 60hz. The manual states it can be changed to 220 vac with factory consultation. It is not obvious how to switch the input voltage so we recommend use on 120 vac only. It draws up to 3kva!
• High accuracy output of 50 Hz, 60 Hz,
• Wide output voltage range
• 2.5 times peak current supply
• Low distortion of output wave form
• Full protective features incorporated
• For test of AC motors
• For tests and inspections of all equipment for vessels and aircraft
• For tests and inspections of electronic equipment for export and import
• For tests and inspections of all audio equipment (e.g. vtr, tape-recorders
• For operation tests of printers
• For tests and adjustments of domestic electric apparatus with motors
(e.g. coolers, heaters, hair-dryers, etc.)
• For the use of control equipment and CPU equipment
• For tests and inspections of computer related equipment
This regulated AC power source
is utilized in the engineering, manufacturing and testing
of AC powered equipment of all
types that require either 100-120 or 200-240 vac, 50 /
60 or 400 Hz power at up to 1000 watt loads (typically equipment
for export to countries that use 50 / 60 or 400 Hz mains).
The 50 / 60 or 400 Hz output voltage is continuously variable
over two ranges: 0-150 vac up to 8 amps maximum, and 0-300 vac
up to 4 amps maximum. The 50 / 60 or 400 Hz frequency
selection is precisely crystal controlled, or can
variable mode and adjusted plus or minus 10%.
The variable output voltage provides
a convenient means of testing equipment performance when
subjected to both
and high line conditions. Weighs 207 lbs. Manual included. These units are used, removed from previous service but in excellent condition.